Hi, everyone! How are you doing? Well, I hope! It is the dog 🐕 days of summer and I am working on getting a definitive schedule set up for the fall. I have a lot of things on my “to-do” list, but sometimes things come up and I want to be “adaptable.” It is not always easy, but I am just taking small steps. That is all any of us really can do.
How do you get through the “dog days of summer?” God bless you all and stay cool 😎 and hydrated!
Hello, everyone and welcome to July. I have been lax in my writing ✍️ but I will try to get back on track.
July has been busy and fun with a wedding and a road trip to upper New York and the Finger Lakes. We had a wonderful time and saw a vast array of beautiful and gorgeous waterfalls. We visited Ithaca and Geneva and many parks. We experienced a lot of rain ☔️ but we did not let it stop us.
Have you ever been to any of these places or Upper New York? If you have the opportunity we nightly suggest it!
Hope all is well and God bless you!
- Brain Injury Support Group of Duluth
- Brain Injury Support Group of Duluth blog!
- Hi, everyone! This is my first post. How are all of you doing today?
- BRAIN INJURY SUPPORT GROUP OF DULUTH-EXTENSION
- BRAIN INJURY
- brain injury support group of duluth
- Hello, and happy Tuesday! It is Tuesday, December 5th, just in case you were wondering this morning like I was! I am attempting to reign in my ideas and goals and plans for today into my “idea fence.” The ideas are over here, over there, in the woods, inside my house, and living in my mind. Today I need to break them down and get them to arrange themselves into priorities. I need to minimize and prioritize, so I will get started NOW! What skills do you use to minimize and prioritize things in your daily life? I’d love to know! Now, go forth and take CONTROLL of this Tuesday!