Originally posted on Mark Quinn:
What a fantastic powerful quote, just like a tree. Trees in the breeze The trees in the breeze they look so free,colours of dark and light greenthey fill me with glee. Their branches reach out towards the stars,their leaves lick up the morning sun;I love to sit under when my…
- Brain Injury Support Group of Duluth
- Brain Injury Support Group of Duluth blog!
- Hi, everyone! This is my first post. How are all of you doing today?
- BRAIN INJURY SUPPORT GROUP OF DULUTH-EXTENSION
- BRAIN INJURY
- brain injury support group of duluth
- Hello, and happy Tuesday! It is Tuesday, December 5th, just in case you were wondering this morning like I was! I am attempting to reign in my ideas and goals and plans for today into my “idea fence.” The ideas are over here, over there, in the woods, inside my house, and living in my mind. Today I need to break them down and get them to arrange themselves into priorities. I need to minimize and prioritize, so I will get started NOW! What skills do you use to minimize and prioritize things in your daily life? I’d love to know! Now, go forth and take CONTROLL of this Tuesday!